Serve up a stylish table this summer with these DIY printed linens... using straws, forks and apples with Resene testpots to create the tropical-inspired prints.
Palm tree fronds
1. Using Resene Kaitoke Green and the fine brush, paint stems on the linen.
2. Dip a quarter of the fork into Resene Kaitoke Green, and drag onto the linen, creating the fronds.
1. Dip the straw into Resene Snow Drift, and create random dots on the linen.
2. If the tip of the straw starts to get gluggy, just blow into the straw onto a sheet of paper or dropcloth to get rid of excess paint.
1. Cut off three sides of the apple, to create a stamp at the bottom plus handles for you to use when stamping.
2. Pour Resene Spring Rain into the roller tray, and lightly dip the apple into the paint. Wipe off excess on the tray and spare piece of cloth or paper.
3. To create the pattern, press the apple onto the linen and lift.
Category: create with paint
Published on Dec 20, 2017
Resene Kaitoke Green
Resene Spring Rain
Published 2 days, 6 hours ago
Summer is a popular time to celebrate baby showers, bridal hen's parties and other special ...
Published 3 days, 6 hours ago
Published 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Floating shelves are a modern and pretty way to decorate your walls without much fuss.