Create a hanging plant holder
14 Dec 2017
Display your treasured indoor plants with this beautiful DIY plant holder. It also makes a thoughtful Christmas gift.
You will need
- Testpots in Resene Sassy and Resene Twilight
- Masking tape
- Small wooden crate
- Paint the crate in Resene Twilight, and leave to dry.
- Mask out diagonal lines on all four sides of the crate.
- On two sides opposite to each other, paint the bottoms in Resene Sassy. On the other two sides, paint the top halves in Resene Sassy. Remove the tape and leave to dry.
- Knot four lengths of twine underneath the crate and use them to string up the planter.
- Fill with indoor plants. Your plant holder is all ready to go!
Created by Nikki Astwood
Do you have a home full of wonderful Resene paint and colour? Send us some snaps by emailing editor Sharon Newey on [email protected].